Tuesday, August 16, 2022

VIP Truecaller

 


App Info:

App name : V.I.P Truecaller 

Developer: True Software Scandinavia

Required: Android 4.4+

Apk Size : 76.3MB

Version Name & Code : v12.40.5

More Info On Play Store : Truecaller

VIP Truecaller

I guess I'm not the only one who gets nervous when it comes to phone calls. As someone who is an introvert, whenever I see an unknown caller pop up on my screen, I've always been extremely uncomfortable. I don't like the idea that there is a potential stranger on the other side of the line and that I have to go through all the steps to find out their intentions. However, it would be much easier for me if I could add a name to the string of phone numbers. That would be the problem that the TrueCaller developer set out to solve. This powerful database matches almost all calls to a name or organization and allows you to view the number first before answering the call.

0 Comments: